5 SEO Tips for Boosting your Catering Business’s Google Search VisibilityMay 19, 2020
Regardless of how your catering business website has performed in Google till now, there are always chances to improve your search visibility in Google rankings.
Boosting your search engine optimization (SEO) can help you boost your Google Search visibility and reach out to your target audience. Implementing effective catering marketing ideas along with these 5 easy SEO tips to boost the rankings for your website is something that can help you.
1. Dominate Local Search
Start by claiming, optimizing listings, and standardizing data across all the major and relevant local searches. It includes a combination of industry-specific directory sites, social media sites, and search engine directories. It helps in getting your listing displayed in the local Google search results.
Various tools such as Moz Local, SEMRush, etc. can help you understand the external data sources and directories out there.
Moreover, you can work on optimizing the fields of information such as business category and business description to align with your focus keyword identified in the Google search engine.
2. Engage with your Customers on Social Media Platforms
Social media is one of the most powerful platforms to reach your audience. It helps you portray your catering business in front of your potential customers.
A strong presence on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. often correlates with a strong organic search presence. Get your popularity, engagement, and content aligned with the essential SEO pillars of authority and relevance.
Always engage with your followers regularly and promptly reply to their inquiries. How you respond to your customers, sets a perception of your business approach and overall customer service.
Alternatively, hiring professional social media marketing services can help you build your online reputation and promote your brand. It helps you develop and implement social media strategies.
3. Encourage Reviews and Testimonials
If you search for any business on Google Search, you'll come across ratings and reviews in the search results. Earlier these reviews are considered only an engagement tactic and a part of your social media strategy. But today, it has a deep impact on search results pages and influences the organic traffic to your website.
Using structured data markup can help you have star ratings in search results. It offers a compelling reason for a guest to click on your website.
Benefits of Online Customer Reviews
- Free advertising for your business on another website
- Builds trust and confidence and increases the potential conversion rate
- Improves customer credibility by allowing unfavorable reviews
- Offers options to improve your lacking areas
- Helps to pull the ratings into the SERPs
- Provides an edge over competitors who do not respond to the customer reviews.
4. Create a Mobile Responsive Website
There are more than 3.5 billion smartphone users around the world and by the end of 2025, approximately 72% of traffic will come from mobile alone. Google Analytics has shown that mobiles account for nearly two-thirds of all online traffic.
Creating a responsive website allows a better user experience along with rankings bonus. Responsive web design benefits businesses, developers, designers, and users in the following ways:
- Generates more mobile traffic
- Less expensive than creating two separate websites
- Improves your web page loading speed
- Higher conversion rates
- Stronger backlinks and lowers your bounce rates
- Uses standardized testing methodologies that require low maintenance
A mobile responsive website will improve the overall online browsing experience for your users.
5. Online Menu for Ordering
You're missing out on some great opportunities if you haven't started an online ordering system for your catering and restaurant business.
To grow your business exponentially, you need to adopt new technology. When it comes to online ordering, it has the following benefits:
- It makes the ordering process easier.
- It helps you reach a wider audience.
- You'll get cheap marketing.
- It creates an efficient customer management system.
- You can monitor all your expenses in real-time.
- It helps you stay ahead of the competition.
Follow these tips to mark the online presence of your business well. Also, remember that SEO will improve your search visibility in Google rankings.
But it is your delicious meals and top-notch services that are the key ingredients of your successful catering business.
Receive Marketing Tips Every Week
Join our mailing list to receive the latest marketing tips for your food business.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.